Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #2003 of (permalink) Old 09-26-2012, 11:51 AM
NC96
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Been a Del Potro fan since 2009. Great game, and seems like a great guy too. Shame that injuries have held his career back, but i'm sure he'll win more slams in the future. Nadal and Fed won't have that much mileage left in them, so i think that Del Po will win another slam soon.

I've liked Shvedova since i first saw her at Roland Garros 2010. I for sure thought that she'd be top 20 or top 10 right now, but she got injured in 2011, and fell into obscurity. It was great to see her return to form at Roland Garros this year. She almost had me crying when she cried after winning her round 3 match . I'd post a pic, but i can't because i don't have enough posts.

I've always been a big Sampras fan too. The first Tennis match i ever watched was Sampras vs Agassi at the US Open 2001. Great match, and i became a tennis fan and a fan of Pete. His volleys were brilliant and his serve is the greatest i've seen. Pete was my childhood hero for a while and it was a sad day when he retired. #2 GOAT imo behind Federer

I became a Federer fan 2 years later when he won Wimbledon in 2003, His tennis is so smooth and awe inspiring at times. I became a Tsonga fan in 2008 when he had that great Australian open run. He's a great watch and has a good on court attitude. I like Ferrer for the same reason i like Errani. They are both fighters, and i like fighters. I see a bright future for the likes of Raonic and Nishikori. Both are young and if they work on their games, they can be solid top 10 players in the future. Serena was another player i grew up watching. When she's at her best she is unbeatable, and amazing to watch. Then Maria came and beat her at Wimbledon, and i became a fan of her too.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2009/09/15/article-1213534-066F8C61000005DC-757_468x337.jpg

There's only Juan!!!

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome