Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:48 AM   #25 (permalink)
Issues_Sunshyne
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Issues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missedIssues_Sunshyne probably won't be missed
Default Re: Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

Thanks for those clearing up the HHH/Owen Hart game thing. As mentioned, Triple H coined the phrase but he could have been told the way to go with it. I wonder where the idea that Owen was originally chosen for that moniker came from?

I would be really interested in seeing The Rock coming to the ring to the Biggie song too.

BIG died March 9th 1997, so it will probably be an early March 1998 Raw. Will have to watch the VHS versions around for download and have a quick look-see.

Stuff like that is why I made a thread like this, I find it really interesting.

More;

The Bushwhackers worked a few shows in ECW in the mid-90s as Luke & Butch Dudley.

Big Daddy V, Mabel, Viscera, whatever you know him by, also appeared in ECW. He was a one-night only member of the FBI in 1998.

One many of us know, but will be interesting to those who dont: The Blade Runners (Mid 1980s.)

<<<--- Ultimate Warrior .. Sting --->>>

The Legion of Doom were originally a stable in the early 80s, amongst it's ranks at one time or another included The Road Warriors, King Kong Bundy, Jake Roberts, The Iron Sheik and The Original Sheik.

Jake looks great. Check out those DDTs.

It's funny how young Animal sounds. "Snakey-baby" "Not 1, not 2, not 3... But 2." Haha. I love these early Jake promos.

Last edited by Issues_Sunshyne : 09-26-2012 at 11:04 AM.
Issues_Sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote