Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #2002 (permalink)
nazzac
Carrying SCOTT STEINER's bags

nazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more seriousnazzac needs to take rep more serious
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC96 View Post
Yeah i agree. Not a Nadal fan, but he's good for the sport and i hope he recovers well from his injury. Would be a shame for him to miss the Australian open

Shvedova is just confident shot that's all. I'm sure she'll return to form soon enough and grab a seeding spot for the Australian open. She's a talented player, but she's not very strong mentally. I have read some posts, and you seem to think very highly of her. Well i like her too, She is very cute like you have said before.

I hope Jo Willie can do well in Beijing. I think he's got a good shot at getting to the final, and it will help him in trying to secure a WTF spot. I also hope that Cilic has a good run, and Raonic has a good run in Tokyo.

I think i should introduce myself to you guys. I'm 16, and my favourite tennis player is Juan Martin Del Potro. I'm also a fan of Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Pete Sampras, Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and Milos Raonic. In the womens game, I don't have any particular favourite but i'm a fan of: Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci, Li Na, Sam Stosur, Yaroslava Shvedova, Sabine Lisicki, and Angelique Kerber.
Welcome to the forum

Yeah, i agree with you about Slava. She's not had any confidence since The Olympics. I'm hoping she can sort it out and return to her RG/Wimbledon form. It's also good to see that i'm no longer alone when it comes to Slava on this forum

I'm sure Jo will do well here. I am confident that he can have a great end to the season after his poor US Open run.

You have a great fave btw. I'm a Del Potro fan too.

STAN DA MAN!!!