Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:27 AM   #2002 (permalink)
nazzac
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000nazzac 501 - 1000
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC96 View Post
Yeah i agree. Not a Nadal fan, but he's good for the sport and i hope he recovers well from his injury. Would be a shame for him to miss the Australian open

Shvedova is just confident shot that's all. I'm sure she'll return to form soon enough and grab a seeding spot for the Australian open. She's a talented player, but she's not very strong mentally. I have read some posts, and you seem to think very highly of her. Well i like her too, She is very cute like you have said before.

I hope Jo Willie can do well in Beijing. I think he's got a good shot at getting to the final, and it will help him in trying to secure a WTF spot. I also hope that Cilic has a good run, and Raonic has a good run in Tokyo.

I think i should introduce myself to you guys. I'm 16, and my favourite tennis player is Juan Martin Del Potro. I'm also a fan of Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Pete Sampras, Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and Milos Raonic. In the womens game, I don't have any particular favourite but i'm a fan of: Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci, Li Na, Sam Stosur, Yaroslava Shvedova, Sabine Lisicki, and Angelique Kerber.
Welcome to the forum

Yeah, i agree with you about Slava. She's not had any confidence since The Olympics. I'm hoping she can sort it out and return to her RG/Wimbledon form. It's also good to see that i'm no longer alone when it comes to Slava on this forum

I'm sure Jo will do well here. I am confident that he can have a great end to the season after his poor US Open run.

You have a great fave btw. I'm a Del Potro fan too.

STAN DA MAN!!!