Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Tennis Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 10:21 AM   #2001 (permalink)
NC96
Learning to break kayfabe

NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500NC96 251 - 500
Default re: Tennis Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolce & Gabbana View Post
Hopefully that doesn't happen, even though I dislike hi mat times as a player. He's fantastic for this sport and I'm very keen to see him back
Yeah i agree. Not a Nadal fan, but he's good for the sport and i hope he recovers well from his injury. Would be a shame for him to miss the Australian open

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazzac View Post
Shvedova, why do you suck so much atm Lost in doubles 3-6,6-7. She needs to play a low level tournament to build her confidence back up, because she's a right mess atm. I want to see her smile again, like she is in my av. Her smile is great

As for the mens. Tournaments next week in Beijing and Tokyo.

In Beijing, we have Djokovic, Ferrer, Tsonga, Isner, Cilic, plus more
In Tokyo we have Murray, Berdych, Tipsarevic, Monaco, Almagro,plus more

And the Shanghai masters starts the following week
Shvedova is just confident shot that's all. I'm sure she'll return to form soon enough and grab a seeding spot for the Australian open. She's a talented player, but she's not very strong mentally. I have read some posts, and you seem to think very highly of her. Well i like her too, She is very cute like you have said before.

I hope Jo Willie can do well in Beijing. I think he's got a good shot at getting to the final, and it will help him in trying to secure a WTF spot. I also hope that Cilic has a good run, and Raonic has a good run in Tokyo.

I think i should introduce myself to you guys. I'm 17, and my favourite tennis player is Juan Martin Del Potro. I'm also a fan of Roger Federer, David Ferrer, Jo Wilfried Tsonga, Pete Sampras, Kei Nishikori, Marin Cilic and Milos Raonic. In the womens game, I don't have any particular favourite but i'm a fan of: Serena Williams, Maria Sharapova, Sara Errani, Roberta Vinci, Li Na, Sam Stosur, Yaroslava Shvedova, Sabine Lisicki, and Angelique Kerber.

There's only Juan!!!

Last edited by NC96 : 09-26-2012 at 10:32 AM.