Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 07:15 AM   #6174 (permalink)
Marv95
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000Marv95 501 - 1000
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHX View Post
Just want to address that part only to say it's not the late 90's anymore. I don't know why people keep comparing a time that was the boom period for wrestling to now esp when during that time you didn't have all these tons of ways to watch Raw like you do now.WWE has pretty much conceded to this hence why they upload stuff from Raw and Smackdown on their youtube channel and now have a deal with Hulu to watch Raw and other WWE programming on. Think people on here freak out more about the ratings than WWE themselves do. They seem more concerned with their social media score and shit than ratings nowadays.
Then what about well after the boom was over in the 2000s and streams & technology were really coming into play? They were still getting 3s at WORST when they were competing with MNF, new fall shows, etc. Part of this time was when they were on Spike which from what I heard wasn't available to everybody in the country like USA is today, as well as SC and Rock both MIA. The NFL and other shows have access to what they can watch online as well. It's not an excuse.

Maybe when the product doesn't improve by the late fall and ratings are barely above 2.0(I know it's not too likely but still) maybe they will care.
Right on!