Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Sheamus vs. Big Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 06:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
JY57
FEAR THE BROCKTAGON

JY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a pushJY57 is getting a push
Default Re: Spoiler - WHC Title Match Revealed On SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
Ok, and what if he doesn't? WWE has never done a cash in at a HIAC PPV before. I'm not saying that's gonna stop them, but they haven't done it. They probably think it's too predictable.

And besides, does it have to be Big Show for Ziggler to cash in? You could still get a good match beforehand, couldn't you?
they want to make it believable. So a big guy wears down Sheamus to his last breathe & after he wins that Big Guy destroys Sheamus lifeless on the floor than enter the Jack Off.

Wish it was Henry since what I gathered from others their feud was good and I can't stand the Big Show. At this point I don't care if Big Show faces Sheamus because ADR vs Sheamus was just downright pathetic
JY57 is offline   Reply With Quote