Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 06:33 AM   #69 (permalink)
JohnTheRevelator
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more seriousJohnTheRevelator needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

I like Chibbs as much as I liked Opie. The guy is just such a perfect mix of generosity, kindness and badassness, at the same time. He always seem to have a good heart, but he's a tough Irish son of a bitch at the same time. Tig used to be cool as well, now he's just a wuss and seems to have become Jax's bitch. Happy and Juice are only 'just there', as usual, and now Bobby and Clay have become flat and boring. What's the point of killing off cool characters? Half Sack was funny and entertaining, they killed him off. Piney was a good face character who actually added something to the show and did things instead of just appearing in it, they killed him off. Opie was the muscle of the gang, someone who had BADASS written all over him and had an intimidating presence, they killed him off, and now we got left with lame ass characters whose majority add nothing to the show besides helping to fill out the 45-50 minute mark for each episode. Yeah, I'm pretty pissed, this had to potential to be my favorite show, even surpassing Game of Thrones, but now it's total bullshit.
JohnTheRevelator is offline   Reply With Quote