Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 04:21 AM   #66 (permalink)
JohnTheRevelator
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000JohnTheRevelator 501 - 1000
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy: Season 5 (Discussion Thread, SPOILERS)

This show has seriously gone down the crapper. Killing off Opie? Seriously, Kurt? There's almost nothing left that keeps me interested in the show. Everything's a mess, the remaining character's aren't that interesting. Gemma has become annoying, Tig has become a little bitch, the rest are just there, basically, only Jax is somewhat exciting to watch, but for some reason he still fails to sell the fact that he become the leader now, maybe it has to do with his 14 year old boy voice. Now the whole story is basically Jax feuding with a bunch of negros. I feel like the novelty of the show has really worn off, season 1 and 2 were great, 3 and 4 were meh/decent, but this one flat out sucks, I have to say. Probably gonna continue watching it, but I'm not that interested in it anymore.

Last edited by JohnTheRevelator : 09-26-2012 at 06:23 AM.
JohnTheRevelator is offline   Reply With Quote