Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 01:01 AM   #30 (permalink)
phreddie spaghetti
Learning to break kayfabe

phreddie spaghetti 101 - 250phreddie spaghetti 101 - 250
Default Re: Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9QA View Post
i don't get why you cant be anti Austin Aries on this page ! I been ban just for saying the guy sucks or TNA sucks for punting the title on him.
I love Roode and i did love all of his time with the title i was not in to Aries wining . Aries is too small !
( don't say i cant say a guy is too small i can and i did , if guys cant be too small that's up too you, not how i see it ! )
roode had it all the look he was good in the ring and he was not a spots guy , he is good on the mic most of all he has "it"
Aries has non of that!! james has more of that thats why i was for james vs roode at BFG.

If he didn't have "IT" he wouldn't be in the spot he's in now. You're one of the few people that has a lil' guy phobia. Most people don't give a shit about height. Pacquiao is boxing's top draw. GSP is one of the faces of MMA. Aries is YOUR World Champion. All 3 are under 6ft and all 3 are ass kickers.