Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-26-2012, 12:45 AM   #29 (permalink)
Lariatoh!
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000Lariatoh! 501 - 1000
Default Re: Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

I think it will be a bit of a failure of a first title run if Hardy wins at BFG. But apart from that with everything that is going on right now the fact that he is manning up and being a part of those who wants to fight the As and 8s is good enough.

Aries is not meant to be a clean cut face. He is bordering on tweener as he says he doesn't care about the people as he tells them to shush or wants to punch the guy in the crowd's face after Bully Ray does. He deosn't have to get involved and fight anyone as he should be making sure he is healthy for his title defences.

But he fought armbreaker becasue the guy went after him. He is not exactly joining up with Hogan and Sting.

I think so far he has been fine especially in what character he is playing. Once As and 8s reveal themselves at BFG and hopefully he retaisn the ttile, Aries' title reign should kick into high gear!
Lariatoh! is online now   Reply With Quote