Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NBA 2K13 Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 10:28 PM   #61 (permalink)
Joel Anthony
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000Joel Anthony 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official NBA 2K13 Thread

Overall my first day impression: Of going 3-0.

Played once Thunder online, twice Heat once On once Offline. Heat dominate and rightfully so. Even the Thunder were no problem [game was on an easier difficulty I normally pay the Hall of Fame hardest] but I was able to beat the Heat since I know them so well. Realism is big this year, I see SO FAR, more than usual I think. Mainly because they tried to beef up defense and did but somehow it seems like it still needs work.

Shooting is still the same and easy as hell but if you defend good you will be able to shut teams down. LOVE THAT. I was giving up hella points in Team Ups, everyone really was if the other guy would just shoot all day. This year you feel like you are actually giving the guy trouble. Skates? Gone. Defense is back in video game basketball.

After seeing the Heat, I can only imagine how stacked L.A. is. Finally a team even with Miami at least in most's mind even if it's false. I hate having to not use Miami simply because I want to be fair. Sometimes want to just run with my boys NO MATTER WHAT. Too many times I feel like people will bitch so I just end up using the Kings or some bullshit which I like anyway so no big deal but this year it feels like the real strength of Miami - DEFENSE - can be displayed. I could probably bench LeBron and even Bosh - just bring Wade out. The face on people when they see Joel Anthony and D Wade taking over games with LeBron on the bench..

Last edited by Joel Anthony : 09-26-2012 at 12:12 AM.
Joel Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote