Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Smackdown 9/28/12 + WWE SMS/Superstars Results

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 09:21 PM   #36 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister
The Dread Lord of Apokolips

Tyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inducteeTyrion Lannister is a HOF inductee
Default Re: Smackdown 9/28/12 + WWE SMS/Superstars Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. 305 Blaze View Post
Agreed. I'm already frustrated with Barrett and I don't have time to deal with it by Sandow either. He is doing too well to be screwed over now with this tagging with Cody crap.
I can't blame Barrett, just the guy writing the show who hates him. As I expected, Vince has done him no favors whatsoever, I don't know why anybody else expected something big but I damn well didn't. But anyways, I'm hoping this is just a quick thing, Rhodes gets beat at HIAC, Sandow gives him the hangman's neckbreaker, breaks off the team and then wins the IC title. Of course that's probably too sensible for WWE to do.