Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??
View Single Post
post #449 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 09:53 PM
Hey Santa It Wasn't My Fault!
It Really Wasn't!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)

Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julielaplusbelle View Post
Here's my hotel, I've never been there before, but if you're on a budget it is said that you cannot get a better location. It's 5 mins walk from Madison Square Guarden which i think is the HOF venue.

New York's Hotel Pennsylvania
I've been in a room there before. Nice lobby, rooms were clean. Nothing special though. If you're lucky you'll get a nice view from your room. I didn't stay there or anything just hung out there for like 15 minutes with a friend (well that sounds weird). Great location as well. Walking distance to MSG, Empire State Building, and Times Square. Easy to get to anywhere else in the NY Metro Area though as you have like every train and bus in the city near you.

As far as getting to and from Metlife I know New Jersey transit runs a train from the stadium back to Penn Station. Not sure about the pricing though. I'll just suck it up and pay for parking though. Splitting it 3 or 4 ways isn't too bad.

I can say with 100% certainty that getting back from Metlife will be a lot easier than getting back from Sunlife Stadium. If you were at Mania last year than you know what I'm talking about.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome