Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 09:09 PM   #53 (permalink)
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

ROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREWROUSEY is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiced Out Calvin Coolidge View Post
yeah and when some other team pays him more money and signs him away hes not going to give a shit about you anymore
And as long as they pull on my teams kit I will love them and cheer for them in the shittest parts of the country for the joy they bring me.

You cannot get any joy out of hopping a bandwagon. Cool, you might prefer a big team but deep down when they win or lose the cup it won't affect you. I bawwed like a girl when we lost the final in 2009, whilst a lot of Chelsea fans had left the stadium despite their team winning the cup, they left their team lifting the cup because they wanted to beat traffic. That's the cuntish part.