Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #6507 (permalink)
Coolquip
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000Coolquip 501 - 1000
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Just researched the history of the WHC doc last night. The beginning is absolute gold but the end is crap and is skimmed over. I guess it shows how prestigious the belt was then and now. I do fin it funny how when they say WCW had bad champions they have Russo, Arqutee and.... Jarrett. Wow if I didn't know any better I'd say WWE doesn't like that TNA show. Kiniski keeping to kayfabe is always a joy. And I found it interesting that they (albeit subtlety) point out that at one point the NWA belt meant more than the WWE belt. Finally, Keith David FTW.

Anyway, also watched the Heatseekers EP.of Legends of Wrestling. Pretty good but Hayes is unbearably (and hilariously) awkward at parts and JR should've said more. Foley loving everybody was also funny. Any other episodes recommended?