Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Tyrion Lannister
The dwarf lives until we find a .... merchant

Re: Newly formed tag team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentonbomb View Post
Neither Cody Rhodes or Damien Sandow are gonna be main eventers. Calm down.
Well, thanks for that info, but if there's one thing I know, it's that whatever you think, the opposite is what actually happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
Rhodes & Sandow aren't even a real team, so Pyro's "Shawn Michaels/Marty Jannetty" argument doesn't apply.
They have a name, they're a team.

Quote:
If you think a world title reign is required to be a legend then you are an idiot. That's like saying Cena is more of a legend than the Undertaker because Cena has had more title runs.
I didn't say you had to be world champion to be a "legend", being a legend is meaningless. It's not an accomplishment, success is only measured by accomplishments, not who people remember fondly. And Cena IS bigger than Undertaker. I love Undertaker but he's never been the top draw, ever.

New - Episode 85 - The Flash, Arrow, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. & Gotham Finales

This week seems as good as any to talk about season finales concerning comic book tv shows or whatever. Or at least the ones we saw. ALSO. Shazam! Warcraft! The Joker's tattoo's are real for some reason. So many things.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister; 09-25-2012 at 08:51 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome