Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 06:56 PM   #25 (permalink)
Samantha™
My World...

Samantha™ Samantha™ Samantha™
Default Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

So?? Who cares?? It's not like I'm super loyal to the point of buying season tickets, buying merch, and other things that loyal fans do.I could like what ever the hell I want to like.The rule for not switching teams is stupid because not everybody follows it.The main reason why I stopped liking the raiders is because they remind me too much of my ex who was a huge Raiders fan(Not the one from facebook) and we ended on a really bad note, and I didn't want to put that out there for everyone to know.I really don't care what anyone thinks, I just think it was a f'ed to put me on the spot because I come here to talk about wrestling and to meet other wrestling fans.But between work and school I really don't have time to debate pointless things like why I should be loyal to my team no matter what.Between that asshole getting my number and you guys hating on me for pointless crap, I don't think I should come to here anymore.I would feel bad if I had to leave but I do what I have to do.