Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #1094 (permalink)
Joel
Joined For Fun

Joel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREWJoel is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: 2012-2013 Discussion Thread for La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, Ligue 1, etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nige™ View Post
Damn right I would but I was asked about 'realistically' who I'd want. There's no way Harry'd be tempted to come to Ewood and work for the pillocks we've got running the asylum. As for , he's fucking useless. I'd have Terry Connor over him.

I'd love to think we could persuade Holloway to leave Blackpool but I don't believe for a minute he'd come, even if we could get permission to talk to him, which I don't think we would.

Karl Robinson at MK Dons wouldn't be a bad fit either. He's done okay with the MK Dons and he's got a good rep from his short stint with us under Ince.
You sure you wanna go back to MK Dons?

Joel is online now   Reply With Quote