Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Why be a real sports fan when you can just...
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 07:28 PM
ROUSEY
Searching for a new identity

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Why be a real sport's fan when you can just...

It's not the same.

Wrestling is a show. Sports is sports.

I've spent more money travelling the globe to see my team that it is disgusting, buying Everton kits, getting Everton tattoos in which case my mum, dad and brother have. Me and my brother don't have Brama Bulls inked on us despite being WWE fans growing up.

The first team in your favored sport is like your first love really, no matter how much they depress you and no matter how much dosh you waste travelling to watch them play to sit in a shit stadium in the snow and pouring rain in -weather you don't just jump ship for the next thing with bigger tits and a slimmer dress size. That makes you a cunt. The best times have come in my life when I've met up with my mates at 6am and got the train round the country cheering my team on, not travelling the world cheering on wrestlers who will come and go and a company that does nothing in return for me personally.

Being a fan of your team you love is like having the best girlfriend ever who you love to show off to all your mates, she looks great on the outside and you have the time of your life. Deep down though, it's a cunt who will always break your heart and make you cry on the train home from losing the cup final in terrible fashion.. But it's YOUR team and you stick it out.

You keep being that unfaithful turd though.

l Follow me @Mxrty1878 l

Farewell to lower Frederick Street, Ensign Terrace and Park Lane
For I think it will be a long, long time before I see you again

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome