Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 05:50 PM   #107 (permalink)
Pro Royka
Moron

Pro Royka is in rep purgatory
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moon25 View Post
As I said, as long as he's entertaining heel, then it doesn't matter if he got cheers or boos, people can cheer who they want, just like what today's fans are doing, cheering the heels even though they suck. Talking about Cena being over pushed while you're punk mark? Okay.
Cena has been given the worst storyline in WWE with Big Show ans big Johnny in WWE and other craps for almost a year, not to mention he hasn't been WWE champion for year now, not even competing in a championship match until the last two months, even the story with punk revolves mostly around punk rather than Cena, then how he's the most pushed guy, and how he's everything in WWE?
Back in the time WWE was about 5 or 6 guys, you're right, but they wasn't in the same position neither were they booked the same way, Austin wasn't the same as Foley or Taker, Austin wined most of the times, and when he was losing, it wasn't clean, not to mention he always was in the main event. You're talking about 5 or 6 guys as if this era is full of talented wrestlers, this era sucks because of lack of talent, Cena has nothing to do with it. Also Cena lost more clean than Hogan and Austin, I don't even remember when was the last time Cena won, oh yes, it was money in the bank which he unsuccessfully cashed in to be the first one who does that. The bottom line is Cena is the face of the company and he's getting the biggest push wether you like it or not, even though Hogan and Austin got more pushes than Cena. Talking about cena not putting any talent over while he was the reason that Punk in this position right now because he lost to him in many times and don't really remember Cena defeating Punk other than that irrelevant raw.

But punk received the biggest push for more than a year and he still can't draw, not to mention letting him to break kayfabe and shoot to the company to get over, also his recent storyline with Heyman and his usual sucking up to IWC, I don't know what Vince can do for this more to make him a draw.
No, cheering the heel more than booing him means he sucks as a heel, what kind of a heel that gets more cheers. Guys like Trips, Edge, Austin, Rock, Batista, Punk these guys got mixed reactions and get their name chanted that's fine but getting cheers is . You don't know what the word "heel" means.

No I'm talking about Cena in the last 10 years, until now he's the most pushed guy. Defeating guys like Trips, Batista, Michaels, Orton, Edge, Lesnar, Taker, Angle, etc. and every midcarder and upper midcarder in the past years. Punk was a WWE midcarder champion, and Cena was maineventing every week, it doesn't matter who he faced, he was the focus all along. When Punk started the Respect angle, he became a constant draw and been the focus of the show. Punk only defeated few big stars, that's one of the reason why he isn't drawing big, and many wasn't even fair wins. So many times that Kurt Angle, Benoit, Trips, Taker, Michaels, Kane, Jericho, Foley etc. were on Rocky and Austin level of booking/position and it wasnt all about those two. They had the chance to mainevent over them on so many occasions. Be more respectful next time, whether I like it or not, no I don't like it because he's over pushed, overrated, and generic. Hogan, Austin, Rocky, hell even Batista and Edge were bigger draws in 2005 and 2006 where they got higher ratings than Cena ever did as champs. So, he isn't something special, he's just overrated. Punk outsold Cena for 6 months more than anyone and still going toe to toe with Cena.

Punk is a heel what do you expect him to do? What does that have to do with the IWC. That what heels do, man grow up. Cena sucking up to the fans big time to get sympathy from them is okay, but hey it's a crime for Punk to do it even when he doesn't.
Pro Royka is offline   Reply With Quote