Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 05:49 PM   #41 (permalink)
Chicago Warrior
Plotting time travel mission.

Chicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missedChicago Warrior probably won't be missed
Default Re: Newly formed tag team.

I don't think they are a long term fixture. Its a random team of guys who have nothing to do, but yet WWE doesn't want them to fade into obscurity with no direction, so they are made a tag team. Hell No will probably beat them at HIAC and then the team of Rhodes and Sandow might be done. I for one don't like the pairing of Rhodes and Sandow. They just seem so different. But if it allows them to be on TV then I am all for the temporary pairing.

By poster posse

Last edited by Chicago Warrior : 09-25-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Chicago Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote