Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:32 PM   #2839 (permalink)
Naman
Learning to break kayfabe

Naman 50 - 100
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hauncho View Post
Yes I know this. But if he hasn't been on TV (nxt or wwe) for 6 months then something is seriously up. Why would you WASTE 6 months of a guys career otherwise? This is a joke. I feel sorry for Moxley.

Think at your current job that your bosses had you training for years and then once youre ready for the promotion, you sit there and do nothing for 6 months. I'd say fuck this and go find another job. You're gonna train me for all of this time and then when I'm ready to perform you shelf me for 6 months during my prime!?!? If you look at this situation from a corporate viewpoint then you'd understand it maybe.

I'm REALLY afraid that this might be the case. I've been sallivating on this guy's return ever since I discovered him, thought for sure the WWE were going to debut him sometime after Wrestlemania....now all of a sudden five months and some odd days after Wrestlemania, HE STILL hasn't shown up???? I mean, people keep saying WWE's holding this guy out until there's a storyline for him, but it's been MONTHS! They could've had him do something with Kane, Big Show, there's a story with CM Punk and Dean Ambrose right there waiting to happen, Daniel Bryan, if they're not going to shoot him up to main event status ASAP then what, exactly, are they waiting for here? When, exactly, will be the right moment to bring this guy in?

Maybe I'm just losing patience, but constantly postponing this remarkable new talent is getting ridiculous.