Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:24 PM   #96 (permalink)
RDEvans
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

RDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more seriousRDEvans needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Didn't Alex Riley get depushed for confronting or something like that to John Cena because he was being a jerk?

Anyways I don't think WWE should use rise above *insert word* as his slogan he is asking to be booed. I disagree with Cena using the cancer thing to get cheers, I think it is a pathetic attempt to get the crowd to cheer you which is basically saying " if you boo me you like cancer" which is not true. In conclusion, using a gimmick such as make a wish or cancer just to get over with the fans or cheers is not the greatest thing to do for a company.

Now Cena needs a complete character change, he has done the same thing since 2006, but unfortunatly as long as the kids don't get tired of him and he keeps Mcmahon happy, I don't think we will see a character change for Cena.

Also why is Cena getting another title shot? He lost on RAW 1000, SS and NOTC. I think it is time for new blood to get their shot at the title not just Cena