Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Show vs Randy Orton To Main Event On Friday

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:47 PM   #30 (permalink)
ogorodnikov
Moron

ogorodnikov is an after thought
Default Re: Big Show vs Randy Orton To Main Event On Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
Powerbomb? Literally a last week. If you actually watch the show.
a POWERBOMB? don't think I saw him do that last week. when was it? let's just assume he did it anyway since i don't really give a shit, he still very rarely uses it. also, you linked me to variations of the RKO. it's still just a cutter, done in a different way. it's the same move.

is this the part where i angrily insult your wrestling knowledge because you don't like the same thing as me?

Quote:
What do you want him to do? A swanton bomb?
nothing. i said his moveset was limited and you're incredibly upset about it. you're the one harping about it, not me.

Quote:
Orton has a very good moveset and you would struggle to name wrestlers who have a wider moveset than him and take into account that he pulls everyone off to perfection.
so do i just have to name wrestlers with a wider moveset? so just wrestlers that use more than 5 moves more often than not? his matches are all relatively the same on Raw and Smackdown. there's a reason he's called Blandy Boreton. a good amount of his matches and his mic work could cure insomnia.
ogorodnikov is offline   Reply With Quote