Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C3K Presents: WWE - Pride & War
View Single Post
post #43 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 03:33 PM
ThatWeirdGuy
CHYEAH

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Calum Presents: WWE 2009 - The Fear That's In Your Eyes

Prediction Template

9. WWE Championship; No Holds Barred
WWE Champion Triple H vs. The Viper Randy Orton

I know that it is really annoying when someone fails to win the title at Wrestlemania but wins it at the next PPV (irl with Orton at this point) but Orton should have won at WM anyway. I'm going for this to be MOTN as well as I'm sure you're going to pull out all of the stops in this match and I'm also sure that it is going to deliver. Orton needs the title at this point in time, and I'm also predicting a punt in this one too. Better options with Orton as the champion than with HHH, and I'm hoping you use the weeks following Backlash to build Kofi up so he's deemed "worthy" enough to be granted a shot, but you have HBK, Jericho or even Punk that would be good matches up against Orton if you decide against Kingston.

8. World Heavyweight Championship
World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. The Rated R Superstar Edge

This is simple enough; Cena needs to consolidate this reign as champion and really make it different to all of the others he's had up to this point, and losing the title here to Edge won't do that in my eyes. I'm also going for a Matt Hardy win and he'll be in primed position to face Cena next after Edge has maybe had one more shot.

5.Tables, Ladders & Chairs
The Dark One Matt Hardy vs. The Charismatic Enigma Jeff Hardy

I don't like Jeff Hardy, and he shouldn't be anywhere near the championship picture, and the winner of this is going to be rocketed into the title scene. Plus the new character you've made for Matt with the new entrance music and the new attitude is awesome and you've made me a fan.

3.WWE Intercontinental Championship
WWE Intercontinental Champion Rey Mysterio vs. The Ruthless Englishman William Regal w/ The English Terror Nigel McGuiness & The Sinister Scotsman Drew McIntyre

Regal has been built up too well so far in this thread for him to lose, especially with McIntyre and McGuiness alongside him. I can see this stable wearing a lot of gold in the future with the other two gunning for Cryme Tyme it seems as well. Wouldn't put it past Mysterio coming out with the gold though as to live up to the whole underdog thing.

2.WWE Tag Team Championshp
WWE Tag Team Champions The Colons vs. The Man With A Plan The Brian Kendrick & The Dominator Ezekiel Jackson

After getting the huge win at Mania, I think having The Colons lose here isn't the right move as it would kill all of their momentum from that. Also I want TBK to be a singles guy

1.Straight Edge Takes On A Demonic Presence
The Straight Edge Superstar CM Punk vs. The Big Red Monster Kane

Punk needs the win so I see Kane putting him over, so Punker can build DAT MOMENTUM towards the inevitable cash-in.

6.The Present Teams With The Future
The Shaman Of Sexy John Morrison & The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels vs. The Best In The World Chris Jericho & The Awesome One The Miz

Toughest one to call here actually, and I think this match has also found itself lost in the shuffle a little actually as well, which is a shame as it could be one of the best matches of the night. I've gone for Morrison and Michaels to get the win just for this to be able to continue because Miz and Jericho are the kind that will obviously hold a grudge after losing. I'm expecting this match to deliver btw possibly be a classic.

4.A Lust For Competition
The Moscow Mauler Vladimir Kozlov vs. A Handpicked Opponent

I'm pretty sure I've got it right and I know that you won't make this guy lose on his first night back.

7. WWE Divas Championship
WWE Divas Champion Maryse vs. The Strong And Sexy Gail Kim

Not sure really, but I like to look at Maryse more.

Bonus Questions
What will be the match order? Done.
How many championships will change hands? Two - WWE and Intercontinental.
Who will be the man picked to face Vladimir Kozlov? Bobby Lashley.
What will be the longest match? WWE Title Match.
What will be the shortest match? Toughie... but I'll say the Divas Match.

Looking forward to it man, been a really good build to this. Can't wait for it <3

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome