Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:28 PM   #92 (permalink)
shutupchico
red bull red edition

shutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselvesshutupchico is making a name for themselves
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbuck View Post
He is the master at turning crowds in his favor that's for sure lol. Sometimes he does it with his performance in a match (vs. Lesnar @ ER) but most times he does it, and I hate to say this because I'm a mark for the guy, but he does blatantly kiss ass. All this I don't care what you think of me, thank you for supporting breast cancer awareness/make a wish/our military/BA Star, I'm here every week, you can boo me or cheer for me I don't give a damn stuff that he peddles most nights makes it hard for people to boo him lol. I don't like it but I can see why he does it, it's because it works. It's like Eminem in 8 Mile almost. He comes out and addresses the fact that people boo him for x amount of reasons so it kind of takes the sting out of it when they do.
i usually disagree with your opinions, but completely agree here.
shutupchico is offline   Reply With Quote