Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Show vs Randy Orton To Main Event On Friday

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:23 PM   #24 (permalink)
TheatricalEssence
Actor in the making

TheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new hereTheatricalEssence better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Big Show vs Randy Orton To Main Event On Friday

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Rebel View Post
Not sure if your trolling or just have limited wrestling knowledge.
Orton has a vast move set and would be in the top 3 wrestlers in the business.

I think even people who dislike Orton would agree he is a great wrestler, that's never been in question.
I agree with that, I may not be a fan of the guy but he can wrestle top notch matches. Hell at NOC he had a great match with Ziggler.

However this main event does nothing for me and I wish Show would just go the fuck away.