Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - i$e's Magical Music Megapost

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:09 PM   #876 (permalink)
Daredevil Jeff
The Beatles are bigger than Jesus

Daredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inducteeDaredevil Jeff is a HOF inductee
Default Re: i$e's Magical Music Megapost

Quote:
Originally Posted by i$e View Post
Remain in Light is the best album ever made. Fuck it.
I ain't even mad. After you mentioned that I decided to listen to some Eno. Another Green World just finished. Haven't listened to him for a long time and totally forgot his genius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGimmicksNeeded View Post

Just in case anyone hasn't listened to it. Quite possibly my favourite album, almost certainly top 5, yet I can still never settle on whether I prefer this to Document #5 sometimes. Ridiculously good band.
Quality band. #8 > #5, for me. Both albums are so short (not that it's a bad thing, just saying). They performed the whole thing live last year, iirc. Must have been a spectacular show.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Raven View Post
Decided to stop being stubborn and actually take some time to listen to Dark Side of the Moon. I'm actually impressed, definitely lives up to being one of the greatest albums of all time, .
It's never too late 'Time' is probalby my favourite Floyd song.

Also @ anyone: How's the new In Mourning album? Worth checking out?

JOY~!
Daredevil Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote