Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:01 PM   #86 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
He used Cancer as a means to get cheers. What a fucking miserable human being.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymark94 View Post
But even before he used cancer like at extreme rules this year against brock and two weeks ago in ontreal one of the smarkiest places
I think you guys are being too cynical about this. I certainly don't think that they're using Cancer to get cheers for Cena. I think that Cena is being used as the face of the campaign because he is the popular face of the WWE. Maybe the WWE is only endorsing the campaign for publicity but that isn't unique to the WWE - I'd bet the the majority of any companies who're backing and kind of charities are doing it mainly for the PR - and as long as they're spreading awareness and sending a positive message, I genuinely don't see the problem.