Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:51 PM   #81 (permalink)
Rayfu
Working on my abs

Rayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right nowRayfu should listen to Will Young and leave right now
Default Re: cena does it again

Quote:
Second, you did not get what I was saying, they all did it, yes, chants are a part of a wrestling character. They did it to get over most of the times, what I am saying is that the Rock, did kiss ass, but it's not the only thing he did to get over.
But Cena dont just do that, he also dose other things, YOU dont like him, it dont mean he is not ovewr with kids and females.

He IS over, be it as a face or what not pepole do care and thats his job.

Quote:
Not just make him use every bit of propaganda outside kayfabe to get his ass over. Not just that, Yes chant go over? Use it next week, Zack Ryder is over? Use him to get over. Oh it's cancer awareness month? Make sure Cena is the only one to wear a shirt, because he's the only one who cares. Get it?
I could do the same thing for the rock, name one other thing the rock did to get over?

Quote:
Propaganda, pondering to the crowds, all of his "promos" have it. He's a walking merchandise outlet. Who else needed that to get over?
Rock.

Quote:
He's a freaking babyface posterboy for this era, and 50/50 with the crowds? You know something is wrong
Yeah the cword is up set that their era is gone and their time is gone so they hate the new one
its the "My genration is the best at evrything" syndrom

you go on these forums you will see
"Five moves of doom" Rock had it!
ass kissing the cword the rock did it!
onmly on top cause he makes wwe the most $$$, who is on top besides Cena? yep you guessed it the rock.

But since its when you watched its "okay" good and "diffrint" but its not its 100% the exact same.
Rayfu is offline   Reply With Quote