Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 02:08 PM   #73 (permalink)
Calahart
AMBROSE

Calahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselvesCalahart is making a name for themselves
Default Re: cena does it again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfu View Post
Uh rock did kis ass 24\7, they all do, thats what I'm saying

if they did not do that they would not be over simple.

As for cena sucks dont matter, it dont, you know why?
If I can get 50 or so pepole to chant "monekys wear pink" the rest would join in, go to any crowd and if a few pepole do it a whole bunch more join in who dont have a prefence in the matter.
Just like how when Cena was cheered a bunch cheered him, when he was booed the same booed him becuse it was what evrey one else dose

Its a "staple chant"

Just like "what?"
or "Yes yes yes yes yes"
Half the pepole now dont know what "What?" came form
and the yes yes yes is done by Bryna haters and fans alike becuse its PART OF the shot

You can even see cena fans doing the "Cena sucks" they dont think cena sucks they are just going along with the chants.
I'm sure that some of the people who make the "Cena sucks" chants actually believe it, but you are also right in what you said. Some things are just staple in one way or the other whether it is "WOOOOOO" out of respect for Rick Flair or girls/kids shouting "Let's go Cena!" and men shouting "Cena sucks!" in unison.
Calahart is offline   Reply With Quote