Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#3,705 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Cowboys better not win. All I have to say in this season for Oakland so far is "they were the team that did the best vs Atlanta."

If Dallas owns them then Oakland has nothing this season. </3
Except the Panthers did better against Atlanta than the Raiders did.

#3,707 ·

NO ONE can fucking diss the Cowboys this week. They came damn close to giving Atlanta their first loss, and Romo avoided interceptions.

#3,709 ·

NO ONE can fucking diss the Cowboys this week. They came damn close to giving Atlanta their first loss, and Romo avoided interceptions.
Carolina did the same thing. The Falcons are clearly beatable, it's nearly happened multiple times, they're just more able to finish it off than anyone else.

#3,710 ·

DIRTY F'N BIRDS!!!

Cowboys played us hard, that was a tough one. We are a beatable team, and we're going to end up losing one of these close games soon. But we've gotten a hell of a lot better at getting the job done at the end of the game than in the past.

#3,712 ·

I think you guys are forgetting that this is the COWBOYS, MAN.

No one gives a shit about the Panthers or Raiders if they lose. No one laughs. When the Cowboys lose or play like shit, people laugh and gloat because it's the Cowboys.

ROMO HAD 0 INTERCEPTIONS <3

#3,714 ·

Panthers that's true. Not for Oakland. Some twats out there will get on their case even when they have a pretty solid game, sort of like the comeback in 4th quarter today.

Cowboys sure get a lot of unusual hate for being "America's Team." You'd think the outlook would be positive since they have so many fans. Props to Romo for no INTs. That actually is worth praise among his fans.

#3,715 ·

the falcons have to be the weakest undefeated team in recent years. people don't want to give them props. they'll be out in the division round anyway.

the team that shall not be named defeat over the refs was inspirational.

#3,716 ·

the falcons have to be the weakest undefeated team in recent years. people don't want to give them props. they'll be out in the division round anyway.

the team that shall not be named defeat over the refs was inspirational.
I was inspired until Dallas jobbed.

Still it was good to see the Giants lose despite getting lucky like they always do.

#3,720 ·

Giants lost today, which sucked for me, but Dallas & Washington losing today kind of makes up for it. If the Eagles lose tomorrow night, then it'll be like the loss never happened.

I am worried though. The Giants offense has looked pretty stagnant the last few games. They really need to pick things up.

#3,721 ·

And I here I thought my Cowboys would actually be good this year. Silly Me. They look like an atrocious mess.

#3,726 ·

idk, but his linemen were trash for most of the past 2 seasons. This last 4 weeks though have been nothing but success for him though(although the fumbles are now an issue).

In even better news, Luck might accomplish what no other first overall QB has done in the HISTORY of the sport which is have a winning record. Yeah, that's how fucking ridiculously awesome he is.

#3,727 ·

Have we talked about how Sean Payton's contract will be void next season? Well he will probably be a FA coach after this season is done.

Someone is going to get a pretty good HC next season.

#3,729 ·

Payton would want too much power. Jerreh likes his power even though he's finally admitted he'd fire himself as GM.

But yeah Payton would be awesome. Since it would be awesome, it won't happen.

#3,730 ·

I'll go with the wild prediction that Sean Payton will be the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. :skip

After that, Andy Reid will become the new head coach of the San Diego Chargers. Joe Vitt will take over New Orleans head coaching job. Norv Turner will either disappear forever or somehow become a coordinator for the Chiefs.

#3,732 ·

I'll go with the wild prediction that Sean Payton will be the next head coach of the Philadelphia Eagles. :skip

After that, Andy Reid will become the new head coach of the San Diego Chargers. Joe Vitt will take over New Orleans head coaching job. Norv Turner will either disappear forever or somehow become a coordinator for the Chiefs.
I read about Payton to the Eagles. I say CLEVELAND.

#3,735 ·

There's 0% chance he leaves. I mean have you seen his muscle tone?

#3,736 ·

I know im thinking couldnt he just sign a new contract to stay in NO.

Hope Vick has a great game tonight. Just needs to stop turning it over and he could easily be a top QB. He isnt washed.up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.