Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 11:30 AM   #2434 (permalink)
El Conquistador
Veni, vidi, vici

El Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whoreEl Conquistador is a rep whore
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 5 - Did you know? Jets O > Dallas O, ie fire Jerry Jones

That was the first full game I watched in its entirety all season. I walked away with the same conclusion I had in the 3 weeks prior: the NFL product is compromised right now and not worth watching. Seriously don't quite understand how people can put up with this. It's unfortunate because the first half was officiated well, but the fourth quarter was a nightmare. 5 penalties in 5 consecutive plays, referees ego-tripping and trying to be the highlight of MNF on national television, and an outcome that was determined not by the play on the field, but by the zebras. This is why I have found the NFL games unbearable this season and probably will continue to struggle to sit through these games.

A$AP