Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Am I the only one disappointed with Austin Aries?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 11:14 AM   #21 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Am I the Only one Disappointed with Austin Aries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9QA View Post
Aries is a web wrestler has been a web wrestler and will forever be a web wrestler god send him back to ROH he sucks.
If by sucks you mean the wrestler who has been the most consistent in ring performer in the last 12 months then I agree.

Can you name a wrestler on the roster who has been a better in ring performer in the last 12 months in almost every single match he has wrestled in if not every single match ? Bobby Roode, Bully Ray and Samoa Joe's best matches in the last 12 months all were against Aries, that is not a coincidence.