Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - How does Cena do it?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #27 (permalink)
Starbuck
Best For Business

Starbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREWStarbuck is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: How does Cena do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcoholic View Post
"Uses cancer to get cheers"

I think you people need to make a clear distinction between trying to get over and a company or organisation doing charity work and genuinely trying to make a difference. Of course they're gonna use the company's face to voice the message of the fight against cancer. I'm quite disturbed at the lack of intelligence in the remarks such as the above.
The above as in my remarks? I'm not saying he uses cancer to get cheers and I never have. My point is that it's hard to boo a guy who constantly thanks you for your support of various charities/causes. Case in point, last night. Thank you for supporting Susan G. Komen, the WWE Universe is a powerful force, yaaaaayyyyyy!!! How can people boo that?