Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 04:39 AM   #346 (permalink)
Quasi Juice
The human torch was denied a bank loan.

Quasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missedQuasi Juice probably won't be missed
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

I'm not liking how after people tried to pressure Imp into claiming, Doc completely ignored it and voted Fitz (and he's been different this game too). LC agreed, and then not much later threw a bitch fit and changed her vote to Fitz. Sounds like an excuse to me to get Fitz out to be honest and to come across as town. I agree Fitz is notorious for being a nuisance and just faking info left and right to "test" people, hell I was the target of his last stunt. But right now I'd like Imp to claim and defend himself. Vote: IMP