Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - MMA Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:41 AM   #309 (permalink)
ogorodnikov
Moron

ogorodnikov 50 - 100
Default Re: MMA Discussion Thread

Quote:
"You know, in my last fight, I fought injured and had all those problems behind that. I said, I'm not going to risk that again. I said, I'll just pull out of this fight and come back strong. I want my next fight to be as close to 100 percent as possible and show the world what I can do... I just regret losing to a person like Ryan Bader. He sucks. He sucks. I'll say it to his face. He sucks. He talked all that trash on how he was going to knock me out. Obviously he knew I was injured because I didn't make weight. I talked to him man to man and said, 'Look, lets make it an exciting fight.' I knew there was a chance I was going to lose, but I don't want to lose a boring fight in Japan. He made the fight really boring. I got no respect for a guy like that. He sucks."
Rampage also said he lost all of his love for fighting when he lost to Forrest, which is really weird because right after that fight he nearly killed Wand.

also: