Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 03:18 AM   #342 (permalink)
Titania
Rage and Love the Story of My Life...

Titania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red reppedTitania needs to be red repped
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

I don't understand why Taylor won't just give us his character and flavor. He already claimed his role so he should just do that. I'm not voting for him because I think he's probably town. If the Vig doesn't know who to shoot tonight I think he/she should just eliminate Taylor and TKOK shouldn't let him replace in just to teach him a lesson.

I don't know about the Imp wagon. He tends to post fluff and do nothing regardless of alignment though I guess that doesn't mean he should be allowed to get away with that.

No offense to Mikey but I felt his dying on Night 1 was odd, if he was a scum/SK kill.

Actually, I've changed my mind. I don't like Taylor's play. I've asked him nicely to claim a couple times and he didn't and his justification doesn't excuse him.

Unvote Chr1st0
Vote Taylor

It would be cool if we lynch him today and he flips scum.

I don't think that's going to happen though.

We just need to lynch someone today, that'll help us with our reads.

Wait, wait... Unvote Taylor

Boogers and farts, not sure what to do. To vote someone I believe is town on principle or to vote someone else who I think is more likely scum by myself. The problem is the game is still young thus there is much ambiguity. I don't have any scum reads really.

"Under the sea, under the sea...wish I could be, part of that world."

Down the road I foresee myself forgetting that I have a pr and getting myself mod-killed. I'd like to see Imp's reaction to the wagon on him. I think he said he was going to actually try in this game.

Magic, do you still think Doc is scum and can you tell us your scum reads?