Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #328 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000DocBlue 3501 - 4000
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I don't understand the Dan kill, he didn't cause me any suspicion.

Mikey wanted to lynch Sheamus, but I think that would be why scum would kill him. WIFOM

Magic had it on with Doc, Imp, and Fitz. I don't understand why DocBlue claimed so fast, that was unusual (for him). Fitz is normal, never claiming. Imp not doing anything for anyone, like complete fluff.

Vote IMP
I claimed fast? I thought I was fairly close to hammer, (as did others) as it turned out it was over half of majority which is still around the right amount to force a claim. Don't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Vote: TaylorFitz

Argues with Magic, Magic winds up dead. Has played really bizarre all game. Refusing to claim when pressured. Something is amiss.

-------------------------

Great to get Kenny, and the law of the PRs stays true, for now at least. I guess that confirms Cloverleaf and Titania as well.
Were they really arguing? What law is that? How are Clover and Tat confirmed? I'm not saying I find either particularly scummy but I don't know how they're confirmed?

I won't be voting anyone but Fitz until he claims. This is a principle thing.

Vote Fitz

Blue Is Still The Colour