Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 AM   #328 (permalink)
DocBlue
Acknowledged by SCOTT STEINER

DocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missedDocBlue probably won't be missed
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I don't understand the Dan kill, he didn't cause me any suspicion.

Mikey wanted to lynch Sheamus, but I think that would be why scum would kill him. WIFOM

Magic had it on with Doc, Imp, and Fitz. I don't understand why DocBlue claimed so fast, that was unusual (for him). Fitz is normal, never claiming. Imp not doing anything for anyone, like complete fluff.

Vote IMP
I claimed fast? I thought I was fairly close to hammer, (as did others) as it turned out it was over half of majority which is still around the right amount to force a claim. Don't be stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post
Vote: TaylorFitz

Argues with Magic, Magic winds up dead. Has played really bizarre all game. Refusing to claim when pressured. Something is amiss.

-------------------------

Great to get Kenny, and the law of the PRs stays true, for now at least. I guess that confirms Cloverleaf and Titania as well.
Were they really arguing? What law is that? How are Clover and Tat confirmed? I'm not saying I find either particularly scummy but I don't know how they're confirmed?

I won't be voting anyone but Fitz until he claims. This is a principle thing.

Vote Fitz

Blue Is Still The Colour