Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Team Rhodes Scholars
View Single Post
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 02:15 AM
Tyrion Lannister
Grabbin' Dat Gem

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)

Re: Newly formed tag team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnmore View Post
You say that as if its a bad thing. I dont even like Christian but he is one of the most recognisable stars of the past decade in the company. Future hall of famer. He's far from a failure.

Sure, Edge was more popular, successful and held more titles but that doesnt make christian a failure.
It IS a bad thing. No, he's not a failure but only because he FINALLY got his moment with winning the world title. He would never have been given that opportunity if Edge's career wasn't cut short by doctor's orders. Never in a million years, it was a pure sympathy push to make Edge happy because he had to retire.

Until Extreme Rules 2011, he was a complete failure, a complete, midcard, minor league failure. And I fucking love Christian but the truth is what it is. If you haven't had the world title, you're nothing, your career has no merit and I won't accept Sandow as nothing.

He might be the one who comes out of it great. I don't know, maybe Rhodes is the one who gets buried the shit out of, and I'm cool as hell with it if that's the case, but I don't know if it will be. One of these guys WILL have dramatic career death when this team is over because WWE doesn't do tag teams another way, they pick one guy and the team is used to get one guy over, the other one is ALWAYS thrown away. The Rockers, Edge and Christian, the Hardy Boyz, the Hart Foundation, Miz and Morrison, Eddie and Chavo, the Steiner Brothers, etc. I mean that's just how they do things. I admit up to this point they SEEM higher on Sandow, but I don't know if they're gonna knock Cody completely on his ass, because they've invested a lot of time in him. The only thing I know is that both guys are not becoming world champion, only one of them is, that's not acceptable unless Cody is the one who gets the axe.

What everyone really wants for Christmas:

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome