Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 12:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
SAMCRO
SGT. AT ARMS

SAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new hereSAMCRO better hope they're relatively new here
Default Kassius Ohno changing his finisher?

As we all know Wade Barrett has sorta stolen Kassius Ohno's finisher, and last week on NXT Kassius defeated a jobber with a Cravat submission. He did his KO Elbow but he didn't end the match with it. Is this a sign that he's gonna drop his KO finisher since Wade is using it now? I wouldn't be asking this if he just did it once but he made the guy tap twice to that Cravat hold, which got me thinking he might be changing his finisher to that.

I really hope they don't get rid his KO gimmick, thats what he's had his entire career almost and he's very good with it. He's been building up his KO power for months now in FCW and NXT and it was getting really good. Besides his KO Elbow looks way more devastating than how Barrett does it.

Last edited by SAMCRO : 09-25-2012 at 12:41 AM.
SAMCRO is offline   Reply With Quote