Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

326K views 7K replies 218 participants last post by  Notorious 
#1 ·
Preseason cranks up tomorrow and that means we're less than a month from games that count.

This is the best time of year.

#3,515 ·
re: NFL Thread: Week 11 - CHIEFS GOT A LEAD - Buffalo Bisons record is safe.

Stafford works them GWD like a thing of beauty. 5 and change left and they just went right down the field easily. Titus Young had a great game as well and this is probably the first complete game offensively by the Lions all year. Even scored some first half points! Take care of the Jaguars next week to get back to .500 then they can stick their noses back in the playoff hunt. Hopefully they won't need a 4QC to do it, but a W's a W.

#3,540 · (Edited)

Stafford works them GWD like a thing of beauty. 5 and change left and they just went right down the field easily. Titus Young had a great game as well and this is probably the first complete game offensively by the Lions all year. Even scored some first half points! Take care of the Jaguars next week to get back to .500 then they can stick their noses back in the playoff hunt. Hopefully they won't need a 4QC to do it, but a W's a W.
In you're division? I don't think so

Colts haven't beaten anyone by more than 6 this year and has had tough times putting away teams like Cleveland and Tennessee and even lost to bums like the Jets and Jaguars. I'd say they're the favorites simply because they're at home, but Miami is really two OT losses from being 6-1. Idk if you're just trolling (probably) but it'll likely stay the course that most Colts games have gone this year.

And Dallas will win this game.
At least they can beat Green Bay

#3,520 ·

If it weren't for Ben Roethlisberger lighting the Redskins up, I'd be extremely pissed that I left Stafford on the bench.

EDIT: Never mind. Stafford's put up 32 to Big Ben's 21, and I'm losing by 7 because both of my starting running backs are out. Shit.

#3,524 ·

Pretty sure the NFC South is playing the AFC West this year.

Yeah they are.

It's NFC East vs. AFC North
NFC North vs. AFC South
NFC South vs. AFC West
NFC West vs. AFC East

#3,531 ·

LMAO at Romo. The Cowboys aren't going anywhere with him starting.

#3,539 ·

Fucking awesome day, on the way back from Wembley, wanted the Rams to win but marked hard for the Gronk TDs, got an RGIII jersey because YOLO, funniest moments gotta be when they showed that the jets were losing and basically everyone in the ground cheered :lol sucks that the backups were put in at the end but it was a sick day, will post some pictures later if I can be arsed.

#3,547 ·

Crappy game, but Chicago is 6-1. Great start Bears. Just need to stay strong and fix the offense.

#3,549 ·

Dallas actually shows some heart and gets a 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 and don't even run it, or go play action bootleg. Probably would've fumbled the snap though.
Hell of a coaching job. They had three time outs and plenty of time on the clock as well. No excuse for not running it one of those two downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.