Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?
View Single Post
post #45 of (permalink) Old 09-25-2012, 12:18 AM
KingCrash
That is why it's called organized crime.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Re: ROH Fans, will you buy another ROH iPPV again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorFitz View Post
I don't think we'll see that happening. Now I'm not 100% sure but I think WWN is owned by the same guy that runs FIP, and he works with Gabe for Evolve/DGUSA. Sal I think. Basically the companies are competitors and ROH won't want to be working with them.
It is but ROH isn't owned by Cary and Pearce isn't booking any more. If ROH came with a good money offer and maybe a concession or two about a couple of guys working for a DGUSA show or two I think Sal and Gabe would outsource WWN to them. Same with HybridENT, though they have just about as many problems with streams as ROH does.

Quote:
Can't use Cornette as a scapegoat.

Let's stop all this nonsense, if the first 3 mess ups didn't stop fans from buying nothing will. The next IPPV will probably be the most successful IPPV of 2012 among indy companies.
Still doesn't mean it'll be profitable for ROH, and maybe/maybe not since all you have to do is wait three week and they'll replay matches on free tv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Kingston
....It's like watching Lost and getting angry at the end. "Fuck I've been watching this show for six years and it turned out to be the bullshit thing I thought it would be!"

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome