Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #312 (permalink)
cesaro_ROCKS
I put the "W" in WWE!

cesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselvescesaro_ROCKS has made a name for themselves
Default Re: Avatar Universe Mafia- game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMPULSE View Post
getting this work is a movement not a restriction. i know some lost soul wanted me to shed light on my new path. i'm probably going to shout he's gonna get this work all game and do nothing.

a moment of clarity could hit me and i could learn to play mafia again, but i doubt that. i'm here to boost activity in this dead section. this game gonna get this work.
Quote:
if the o's win in extra innings today the match the streak of 17 wins set by the indians. orioles magic is running wild. i should play like the orioles and give extra effort.

i think fitz is deserving of getting this work for all the reasons mentioned by fellow posters.
Quote:
if mikey does damage then scum should be scared
Quote:
manipulation is bad. okay. we need to be honest.
Quote:
rawrrawrrawr

thegistofposts
Quote:
sorrykokshithardhere
Quote:
ibring3keyboardstofixaproblemnandthedefective1works
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I don't understand the Dan kill, he didn't cause me any suspicion.
except to Imp
Quote:
what the fuck is dan talking about. dolphins stay flapping, making splashes off shit i don't care about.

lynches have nothing to do about getting this work. you gonna get this work, ya bum.
look at all the bullshit. That's only from page 22 till now. plus he voted for me, not having that. He did the same thing as scum in Jigsaw. He plays like he doesn't care.

I'm going to read back on Dan, Mikey, and the other person, I can't remember right now; once search feature is back up.

The Swiss Superman