Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The *Memories* Thread

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 07:42 PM   #212 (permalink)
Horselover Fat
women sense my power and they seek the life essence

Horselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whoreHorselover Fat is a rep whore
Default Re: The *Memories* Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon on Intelligence
In conclusion, you're blind to intelligence, you exemplify ignorance and annoy the piss out of anyone that has spent more than a moment glancing over one of your posts. And I still envy your string like hair you call facial hair on your chin.

After all of this, hopefully you've finally gotten a fuckin clue, own the fuck up to everything you've done and maybe make a miraculous change into a somewhat bearable poster? I can only hope but I'm sure knowing you this'll do no good.

Good night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon on what the fuck you did
What did you do?? What the fuck did you do?? This is what you've done.

~ You made six rants in the span of two months that were absolutely horrible.
~ Three in the last week.
~ Two in the last three hours.
~ You had the gall to say A LOT of people would be pissed if I were to remove you forever.
~ You wince every time any member says anything critical about you.
~ You make apologies to people then less than an hour later conclude you hate them in another thread.
~ You like people who loathe you.
~ You hate people who've went out of their way to go make you things with THEIR own god damn time. {Diesel}
~ You constantly report posts that you shouldn't, cluttering my already overfilled inbox.
~ You've cursed out members and I haven't found 'sense' anywhere within those posts, anytime you've cursed anyone out.
~ You ask ridiculous questions.
~ You act like your quote on quote "cool".
~ You can't make sense in any of your posts bar a miraculous occasion.
~ You have a beautiful piece of string on your chin you call facial hair and I'm envious of it.
rap