Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What I have learned from rants?
View Single Post
post #113 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2012, 08:11 PM
Catalanotto
GO RED WINGS

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: What I have learned from rants?

To cover the part about Bad Blood:

I honestly don't think he has any sort of disability. I think he is just a strange looking person who just naturally lacks some intelligence. When you watch his videos, I am not saying he is really smart, but he can speak properly (heavy accent, but you know what I mean), and seems to act normal in general. I think people just assumed he was retarded because of the way he looks.

I don't know for sure if he does in fact have something wrong with him, but I honestly don't think he does. It's just easy to assume he does because he has a weird fish head.

He was also very able to defend himself. He started to do it after we broke him down, even to the point of mentioning Bully in his video.

EDIT: He also didn't close down his facebook. Search his name, you will find his page.

Detroit Red Wings/Dallas Cowboys
MARKS FOR ROWDY RODDY PIPER
Just when you think you know the answers, I change the questions.
You ever notice Hulk Hoganís got no hair on his chest? Only friend heís got that DOES is Cyndi Lauper.

Last edited by Catalanotto; 09-24-2012 at 08:15 PM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome