Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Who do you want to be the new TV Champion?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #62 (permalink)
ErrybodyTaps
Little Poppa Pump

ErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more seriousErrybodyTaps needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Who do you want to be the new TV Champion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariatoh! View Post
Yeah like mentioned, it's for someone who puts on a great match week in week out. So I would it to be the Pope or Samoa Joe. My top pick would be Daniels but he is leading the way in the tag div right now, but I guess Pope is "injured" so he's out which is annoying. Just when he returns he is attacked.

Who I don't want to see every week is Anderson...
I strongly disagree with Pope and great matches being put in the same sentence. Most of his tenure in TNA, he has produced average in ring performances. I recall but one "great" match off the top of my head, the cage match with AJ. Outside of that nothing memorable.

Joe would be an ideal candidate but I would prefer him in chase mode with Magnus holding it for a short run first. Magnus deserves the opportunity to hold it and prove himself, as he has been impressive on the mic all year long and continues to show growth in the ring.

Eric Young needs to suffer another "head bump" at the hands of Magnus (who could use the heat), then take a few weeks off only to return "recovered" and in a serious role, whether thats as a heel or face.