Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 05:11 PM   #14 (permalink)
the modern myth
GET MY BAGS

the modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a pushthe modern myth is getting a push
Default Re: Wrestling Trivia (Facts not everyone knows)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issues_Sunshyne View Post
He can take credit for the fact it was his idea for Sting to become Crow-like, but I mean, nobody can take credit for any gimmick if that's the case man. John Cena wasn't the first rapper, Undertaker wasn't the first zombie etc. I can see what your point is though, absolutely. I just think somebody having an idea for a direction of a character deserve the applause for it, even if it is a rip of something going around at the time.
I guess Scott Hall can take credit for pushing him in that direction, yeah. It just shows how lame Sting must've been, though, as he was clearly so devoid of ideas for himself that somebody else actually had to come up with the idea of him plagiarizing a famous movie character! He couldn't even come up with that all by himself! Damn! Sting really sucks. Whose idea was it for him to rip off The Joker? I'm genuinely surprised that James O'Barr never sued over likeness rights. I'd be really pissed off if a character that I'd created was parodied by some half-wit wrestler who couldn't think of an original gimmick all by himself (or even with help).