Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - NFL Thread: RAVENS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 04:46 PM   #2292 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselvesSith Rollins has made a name for themselves
Default re: NFL Thread: Week 4 - RIP Steve Sabol GOAT - Anyone see that GB/Sea game?

Fuck I should have brought my radio to listen to weei at work. worst calls for me was the holding on Gronk where after the replay Al Michaels and Chris were like where was the hold. It was nowhere to be seen. And that PI call on Julian. Pats hurt themselves with some stupid playcalling at times but the refs helped them Lose that game. The pass defense was a major part. once they had to rely on there D to win I was worried. Did they sack Flacco at all.

Also forgot that play where Ray Lewis basically tackled Gronk when he was running a route and nothing was called.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD