Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What I have learned from rants?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more seriousSuperior Quality needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: What I have learned from rants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Flap, flap, Mystical.
Meh, your gimmick still sucks ass bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Yes you are.

You got got.
It's "you got gotten" you fucking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha™ View Post
All of you guys need to stop he admited his wrongs so lets just leave it at that.Mystical sent me a message asking if he could call me I just never got it.All you peoples are doimg is adding insult to injury so just drop it already..
Don't try to defend me again, you fucking useless twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I don't care that you said this in rants, but it does prove that you are quite open to making fun of the way people look, so don't pretend you aren't. As I said before, people in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones. I could bring up more quotes to support my arguement, but I can't be bothered. Stop calling people twats for doing the same and worse yourself.
Look, I'm not going to debate this shit with you, bro.Look man, I respect the shit out of you so I will leave this at that,to each their own, to each their own or how ever the fuck that saying goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
You messaged her boyfriend as well? Wow you really know how to stalk...

No, he messaged me actually.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 09-24-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote