Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - What I have learned from rants?

View Single Post

Old 09-24-2012, 03:21 PM   #57 (permalink)
Superior Quality
Moron

Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality Superior Quality
Default Re: What I have learned from rants?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anark View Post
Flap, flap, Mystical.
Meh, your gimmick still sucks ass bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker View Post
Yes you are.

You got got.
It's "you got gotten" you fucking moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha™ View Post
All of you guys need to stop he admited his wrongs so lets just leave it at that.Mystical sent me a message asking if he could call me I just never got it.All you peoples are doimg is adding insult to injury so just drop it already..
Don't try to defend me again, you fucking useless twat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULLY View Post
I don't care that you said this in rants, but it does prove that you are quite open to making fun of the way people look, so don't pretend you aren't. As I said before, people in glasshouses, shouldn't throw stones. I could bring up more quotes to support my arguement, but I can't be bothered. Stop calling people twats for doing the same and worse yourself.
Look, I'm not going to debate this shit with you, bro.Look man, I respect the shit out of you so I will leave this at that,to each their own, to each their own or how ever the fuck that saying goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMWit View Post
You messaged her boyfriend as well? Wow you really know how to stalk...

No, he messaged me actually.

Last edited by Superior Quality : 09-24-2012 at 03:24 PM.
Superior Quality is offline   Reply With Quote